Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Card Making Monday # 3 - Grad!

Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much for visiting! Todays Monday showcase is a graduation card. A friend of mine showed me how to make this Joy Fold card and I just love it. You can find a tutorial on how to make a Joy Fold card here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here. I've had to make a few graduation cards these past few weeks and I had some leftover stickers so I thought I'd use them up and make a few more.

I made this one tone on tone. The paper was 2 sided from TPC Studio Class Act Tassle Argyle

The stickers are from Jolee. I also used lots of layering.

I like the demension this card offers.

Thanks again for stopping by to see my Card Making Monday. Stop in next week for another Graduation inspiration! And, be sure to visit on Thursday for another installment of Using My Tools Thursday. Feel free to leave comments and follow me. Have a great week! Enjoy the moments and make something beautiful!

No comments: