Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WW - Star Trifold Card

Hello and thank you for stopping by all things beautiful! Todays post is a short one and today's card is a trifold. 
I just wanted this card to be fun so i poulled out glitter and gems and colorful patterned papers.

this is what it looks like folded up.

Add your sentiment in the middle white section.

Supplies:
Recollections Doodle Birthday sentiment stamp
Silver Star brads by Spare Parts The Paper Studio
Bazzil cardstock
Quilting Bee MME 6x6 patterned paper stack
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: