Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

TT- Deck the Halls Bear

 Hello and welcome to my Tinsel Tuesday post. I couldn't wait to share with you my first card using the Stamp of Approval Box by Catherine Pooler.  I've been dabbling in acetate cards lately and so I thought why not use a Christmas image and color it with my Copic markers and add some glitter for bling. I chose to use My Favorite Things sketch MFTWSC15 for inspiration.


I die cut the center window then used the negative space to make a frame. I also framed the inside patterned paper piece.

Supplies:
Teresa Collins Candy Cane Lane 6x6 paper pad
Cranberry Tart card stock by Gina K Designs
Recollections brads
Studio G glitter glue
Copics- Y28, Y38, R29, B66, E37
Lilli of the Valley  James Bear-Deck the Halls
sequins and clear gems
The Ton Holiday Flourishes from the SOA kit


Have a fabulous week and a wonderful day! Now...make sure to make something beautiful today!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy, gorgeous card, fabulous design and just love that cute little bear. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member xx

Unknown said...

Hi Amy, very cute card. That bear is adorable! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

Virginia L. said...

Lovely use of text background with the cute bear! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x

Anonymous said...

Super cute image. I love the silver and red combo. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

Susan Renshaw said...

Love all the details! A great card!
btw - I have just become a follower...

Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!