Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, November 30, 2015

Card Making Monday- CASE'd Acetate

Hello there! Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is off to a good start. I winter is upon us but I wanted to just bring in a touch of spring. Today's card is a CASE'd card. In fact, I pretty much copied the design and I'm sorry I don't know who I got it from. If I find it I'll update my blog post.

I took a piece of Kraft card stock and folded it in half in a top fold card. Took a piece of acetate and did the same ting. I punched out circles and glued them on and then stamped the flowers on the acetate, added some gems and viola! Done!


I hope you enjoyed my CASE'd card and try making one for yourself. It's a little trick but the effect is impressive. Have a wonderful day and now it's your turn to go make something beautiful!


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really pretty CASE'd card!

Barbara Godden said...

Not looking forward to Winter myself, hope it's not as bad as last year. Your card is the perfect "spring' card. Great use of the acetate to make the card.