Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

UMT - Washi Tape Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone will enjoy thier day filled with family, laughter and of course food. I also hope for us crafters you get a chance to put some paper to work today while the guys are watching football. Today's card is one of my favorites and all of my recipients hav them in hand already. I used some homemade washi tape. If you'd like to try to make your own washi tape you can find the tutorial I used under the tutorial tab.

Here is a close up of the homemade washi tape. I love making my own because I can customize the tap to my project design, colors and images and I don't have a ton of  washi tape rolls. Although, I am kinds stumped about how to use it. Not too many varying examples online. Would love to be more creative with it on cards. Leave me a comment below with your oideas on how to use washi tape.

Here's a close up of the digital image I printed. I don't typical used pre colored digital images, I like stamps and ink but for the quanitity I had to make (35 cards) I thought this was more practiccal and I love the look of the card in the end.
I also used the window and woodgrain techniques. So I put my tutorial library to work for this card. You can find tutorials for all the techniques I used today under my tuitorial tab and some inspiration samples of each too!

Happy Thanksgiving. Have a blessed and relaxing day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: