Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 8, 2014

CMM #46 - Flower Box Card

Good Morning! Welcome to another Card Making Monday. Todays post is my first attempt at making a matchbox pop up card. With this card there is room in the back for a gift card. 
I used a SVGCut file to help me make the box that I already had but I got the idea from a tutorial on Youtube. You can find it here and lots more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.

Fall is my favorite time of year so I chose to make this card using fall colors.
I used double sided patterned paper and a strip of the same paper for the belly band. I wantd to dress up the belly band a bit s I added this 3D paper rose and the butterfly. For the butterfly I added gems for the body.

and here is the box opened

Products:
SVG file from Crisp Days of Fall Kit
SVG files from 3D flowers kit
Bazzill card stock
SVG files from Butterflies kit
pearlized pen


5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How much beautiful matchbox pop up card!!!! I love it!

Margaret said...

what a lovely project

Margaret xx

Lisa Minckler said...

This is GORGEOUS Amy!! Oh my word, the detail on the edge of the rose makes it even more realistic. This is a fantastic box with my favorite things on top. :)
I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU for the wonderful birthday card you sent me. I can't tell you how much I appreciated that. You are so sweet.
Hugs to you and I hope you're having a good week so far.
Lisa x

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fabulous box. The inside look is stunning.

New Creations said...

Wonderful box with innovative thoughts!!! Love the big rose flower:)