Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 22, 2014

CMM # 47 - Paint Chip Sympathy

It's Card Making Monday! Welcome and thank you for visiting! The background for this card is a paint chip grabbed from my local hardware store. You can find the tutorial on my tutorial tab. 
I used a dollar stamp to emboss the palm leaves.
The sentiment is a hero arts sentiment and I cut the brances from       Cricut Cartridge. I added some twine to the brances and inked them up.


I love this card because the finished glossy texture looks so elegant and all the guess work of color coordination is done for you. 


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Now it's your turn to go make somethng beautiful....


2 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This is such a cool card, Amy! Love the paint chip idea. I was curious, though, how you got one without any writing on the front? It has been a while since I looked at paint chips for anything, but I seem to recall the ones I saw at least had color names printed on the front. Anyway, love the die cutting & coloring you did! Tfs!

Unknown said...

Thanks Andrea, cut the paintchip down to 4x5.25 inches them cover any writing with embossing