Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tinsel Tuesday #8 - Olaf loves warm hugs

Welcome to Tinsel Tuesday where I am making my Christmas cards early. But....Boy Oh Boy! I'm behind. So I haven't been plugging away at Christmas card making the way I had hoped but I haven't given up. Here's my latest Christmas card. I saw a card tutorial for this little guy and I couldn't resist making him. You can find the tutorial I followed here and on my tutorial tab here.

Here's my card....

I used my Cricut and "Joys of the Season" Cricut Cartridge for the snowflakes along with a cut file from SVGCuts.com for the card shape. The snpowflake stampes are from inkadinkadoo "I think?"

I hope you've enjoyed my latest Christmas card and see you back in a couple of weeks!
Now go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.