Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday # 42 - Whoo Hoo!

Hi There! Welcome friends for this week's Scrapbook Saturday post. Today's Scrapbook page is 
a double page layout. we went Zip lining on last years vacation. Yep, I'm still working on vacation photos from 2013. Uggh! But I'm catching up and I had a crop weekend at my house in July so I can say I've cropped all the photographs from 2013 and will be showing you them over the next several months. 

I just chose neutral colors for this layout because the photos were a little dark and the images in the photos were distant. I added some embellishments that complemented the nature in the photos. Added some faux stitching and Viola!

Products:
Cindy Loo Cricut Cardtridge
Storybook Cricut Cartridge
SCAL for title

Enjoy the moments and go make something beautiful!

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)


No comments: