Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

TTT - Sunflower Girl Hello

 Greetings fellow crafters and welcome to another Top Tip Tuesday Challenge. For this challenge we are making something for kiddos!  I chodse this cute image from 2 Cute called Sunflower Girl.

I have a blast gettingcreative with this card. I wanted lots of different textures so I added staples to keep the ribbon in place and printed 3 copies of the image. One on cardstock, one on vellum and a third to trim out the sunflower to use as an embellishment.

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Almost to my goal of 175 followers! 
 If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. and you'll automatically be entered into my follower drawing!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

6 comments:

New Creations said...

Amy, Your image is too cute and you colored so well. And I love your brilliant idea!!! Stunning:)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

What a cute card! Very original idea!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Wow--what an adorable card, Amy! Love the layering, and I think it's wonderful how you were able to line up the images on the vellum and cardstock so well. Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

This is to Cute Amy LOVE how you added another element with the vellum too! hugs me xx

Elaine Stark said...

A deightful card, I love the vellum overlay. Great idea. Elaine

Unknown said...

Wow, your tip is awesome Amy. Love your sweet card too! Glad you're back!! xx