Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

UMT Thursday # 38 & a Tutorial-Summer Daisies

Welcome followers and friends to my Thursday post of Using My Tools. For today's project I pulled a Lili of the Valley Stamp  out of my stash that hasn't been used yet. Boy, I've had this stamp for at least a year and I finally grabbed it to make this summer themed card bookmark combo.

 I used a tutorial from Youtube to help me make this card You can find the tutorial I used to make the bookmark card here and another one here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.
I used Copic Markers to color her in and added some shimmer pearl pen to the petals for some shine.
I perforated the card stock for the bookmark so it can be easily removed by the recipient.
Here's the bookmark attached. 

Here's the bookmark removed. I added matching ribbon and a prima flower with brad center to coordinate with the card.



Products:
Lili of the Valley Stamp ST198 Milly Flower Power
Copic markers Y38, B02, E15, G24, E00, BG10, E37
Ribbon from Walmart
prima flower
Recollections Brad
Bazzell cardstock
Yellow Bicycle clear stamp set ZIN-225

I hope you enjoyed my posting and please comment and let me know what you like best! I love to hear your comments! Have a great thursday and  I'll see you back tomorrow for my Feature Friday post where I'll showcase work from my followers and give shout outs to those who have joined all things beautiful

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care and go make something beautiful....

Challenges:











24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww this is sooo cute! LOVE the papers too! hugs me x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Super cute! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
FCB DT Coordinator

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Amy thank you for joining us at Fitztown challenge blog
Hugs Dianne xx GD

Meggi Bischoff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

A gorgeous card Amy, a brilliant design - I love the perforatd bookmark and such pretty colours. Your LOTV image is adorable and lovely colouring!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Jackie C said...

Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a thoroughly cute and well presented creation. Love it. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us Through the Craft Room Door.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card hun love it and ty for playing along at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith DT x

TRACEY MO said...

What a lovely shaped card great image & fab layout you have used.

Thanks for joining us at fitztown challenge blog today

Tracey CT

crafty-stamper said...

love the cute image,great bookmark and the matching B.paper is perfect-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

ShersL84bed said...

Great card. Thanks for trying out the bookmark card too. Thanks for joining us at SBC. Be sure to stop in to our facebook group and share your cards with us there too.

Smiles Sher

Meggi Bischoff said...

this is a beautiful shaped card.

thanks for joining with the ftitztown-challenge and good luck!

gr.meggi

sian said...

what a fun card. Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

Judy McKay said...

Love your cute card. Great colour scheme.Makes me smile. Judy Creative team.

vivie said...

beautiful card!! thanks for joining us at jic!

Gemma said...

Lovely card and gift idea.
Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or digi on your project challenge #6
Good luck
Gemma xx

tinanoute said...

Quite cute, good luck and see you soon Tinanoute

Unknown said...

This so cute!!!!! Thanks so much for joining in on this months challege on Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda Design team member

pauline said...

very cute ,Thanks you for joining in on this months challege on Seemacrafts.

Emily Thubbron said...

So cute. Love the image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Melonheadz Friends "For Kids" challenge.

Emily T.
DT Member

Sissel said...

Lovely card :)
Thank´s for joining our challenge in My Bestie Norge.

Hugs
Dt-Sissel

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue xx

Sharon Smith said...

How Sweet!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

Julie Odil said...

This image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenges. Julie, GDT