Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Using My Tools Thursday # 37- Gingham Birthday

 Welcome followers and friends to my Thursday post of using my tools. Every other Thursday I try to pull something out of my stash that at one time I thought I just "HAD" to have and finally use it. It's my opportunity to pull something out of my stash I bought a while ago and didn't use or something that's collecting dust and hasn't been used in a while. For this card, I grabbed one of the tutorials on my tutorial page -the Squash card- You can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials tutorial tab here.

So what Using My Tools products am I using for this card? The floral stamp set,  pearls and this black floral paper from my stash.
I colored the  white pearls with my black copic marker and added the black gingham ribbon. Side note: Don't adhere the ribbon to the back of the card- I did on this card and found out pretty quickly you won't be able to open the card all the way. Thankfully the ATG tape I use is forgiving and I was able to remove the ribbon from the back and rub off the extra glue.

You can find the tutorial for this squash card on my Tutorial tab.


I hope you enjoyed my posting and please comment and let me know what you like best! I love to hear your comments! Have a great thursday and  I'll see you back tomorrow for my Feature Friday post where I'll showcase work from my followers and give shout outs to those who have joined all things beautiful

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care and go make something beautiful....



4 comments:

Small Talk Mama said...

Adorable card, Amy! Love the black and white papers and the nice surprise inside. Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

Theresa's Studio said...

Will have to try this type card. Beautiful creation in Black and White!

WhoMom said...

Love your black and white card and am going to try this over the weekend. Thanks for sharing the tutorial with it. I am enjoying following your blog by e-mail. WhoMom...

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Neat card, Amy! Love how the stamp set complements the patterned paper you used. Good choice there! I've never made a Squash card, but it looks interesting. I'll definitely have to check that out. Thanks for sharing this!