Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tinsel Tuesday # 4-On Dasher

Welcome to my fourth  Tinsel Tuesday post. I am making my Christmas cards early. So, every other Tuesday I'll be posting a Christmas card in hopes by December 1st I'll have a nice selection ready to be stuffed in envelopes and put in the mailbox.

For this card, I used a tutorial. You can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.
Here's my card...
I cut these embellishments from the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge. 

The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and I used Martha Stewart's Cherished border punch for a decorative element around the bottom of the card.
and I added some google eyes and used Swiss Dots & Babies Breath embossing folders by Cuttlebug.


I hope you've enjoyed my latest Christmas card and see you back in a couple of weeks!
Now go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. 


3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol this is such a fun little Christmas project. Love those eyes.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kat W said...

This is totally awesome and what a fun design :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Words and Pictures said...

What a cool pop up card - the reindeer are hilarious!
Alison x