Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tip Top Tuesday-Flower Power

 Hi all and welcome! Here again with another DT sample for Top Tip Tuesday. This weeks challenge is paper peicing. With this card, I chose to make a squash card. I grabbed one of my stamp sets and stamped the image in 2 colors. Cut the flowers out and adhered them to the stems. 

You can find the tutorial I used for my squash card here and many more tutorials tutorial tab here.

Products:
Bazzill cardstock
The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady stamp set
Color Box Moss Green & Cranberry ink
Poppy Cuttlebug embossing folder
patterned paper from my stash

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Challenges:



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny hugs me x

Elaine Stark said...

A great folding card, never seen one like this before. The poppies are so nice. Elaine

brenda said...

Your creation is lovely Amy and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

NanaConnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mervi said...

Fabulous design, so beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again.
Happy Easter;-))m

Amy said...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Amy, I love the design and pretty flowers. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Spring Blossoms challenge x

Cheryl First said...


Beautiful! Love the color choice, and the multi-fold card is wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps