Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

613 Avenue Create-Green Lady

Welcome! I'm so glad your here to check out my anything goes Design Team creation for the 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog. I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase a beautiful digi image by a day for daisy called Green
Lady.  We have an anything goes challenge this week.


I really enjoyed coloring this image. I'm drawn to things oriental so when I saw this digi in the day for daisy collection I knew I had to have it. You can find tips and strategies on how to add Perfect Pearls  to your cards here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.
Here's a close up of the digi image
My mom loves oriental decor and her birthday is this month and of course Mother's Day is fast approaching too!
 I think this will make a perfect birthday or Mother's Day card for her! hmmm...which shall it be?! What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know.

Products:
Wild Orchid Flowers
Perfect Pearl Dust, Silver, Gold and Bronze
Inkadinkadoo Stamp Set
Ribbon from stash
Copics YG61, YG63, E37, E00, E02, E11, E13
Bazzill Cardstock
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge-Circles
patterned paper from my scraps stash


I hope you enjoyed viewing my design team card and make sure to go back to 613 and link up your anything goes project! Can't wait to see what you come up with! 

A sincere thank you to all my followers and if you are a visitor then be sure to follow all things beautiful and I'll send you a shout out on next weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my 175 followers BLOG CANDY drawing. Check out the blog candy tab to see whats up for grabs.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:





17 comments:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow beautiful card. Love the colors you used and that image is wonderful. Thanks for plying along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is beautiful and a fabulous image! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck! I hope you noticed we’re having a DT call as well! Be sure to let all your friends know! You can read all the details here.
Ema
FCB DT Coordinator

brenda said...

This is just lovely for our Oriental theme Amy, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is just exquisite! Thanks for linking to our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Scribble & Scrap this week,.
Tina - DT

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card, a lovely image and colour combination.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ' Oriental' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Graciellie Design said...

What an elegant and charming card! I like the colors and the image you used, nice job! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Graciellie
HIMCR DT
gracielliedesign . blogspot . com

~ginny said...

Amy - don't you love ADFD images? Elegant and unique! I like that you went with non-traditional colors - and the layers of ribbons and paper shapes is very creative. Nicely done !
~ginny
RubberMAD

vivie said...

what a wondeful card!!! thanks for sharing your talent with just inspirational!!!!

Kaija said...

So beautiful and elegant card! Thank you for sharing at Fitztown Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

Lisbeth K said...

Oooh, lovely! Beautiful image and I love the colors and the design! Thanks for joining Just Inspirational )

Lisbeth, DT

Mollie said...

Beautiful card! LOVE the color scheme and your design! Great image too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Cut It Up!!!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Rhoo ! J'aime beaucoup tout ce vert !!!
Merci pour ta participation au just inspirational challenge
Bises

Unknown said...

Such a lovely Oriental card, your Mom is bound to love it. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle this week.
Hugs xxxx

Sammi DT
(AngelicBadGirl)

Cindy said...

Very pretty. I like the design/layout of the card! Thanks for joining us at SBC.

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Beautiful! I love the colors that you used! Thanks for playing with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
Brenda
SBC DT

Katherine Clayton said...

GREAT Mother's Day card . . . and a beautiful image! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room for our "Mother's Day" challenge. Hope to see you during NSD!

Kathy - HIMCR DT