Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Mail It Monday- Rainy Day

Welcome to a new card challenge at Mail It Monday.
For this challenge it's all about rain.

This is my card inspired by rain. I wanted to make this card cheery with a hint of spring. I added the gems as decorations on the tips of the umbrella. Just a little bling but not so demensional that it will get caught up in the mailing system. In addition, I added faux stitching to draw the eye to the colored digital image.

Products;
Umbrella Girl image by Melonheadz
Patterned paper by oriental trading
Bazill cardstock
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Challenges:
Craftin' Desert Divas-Color Inspiration
Clear It Out-AG/Stitching (clearing out DP)
Tuesday Throwdown-Weather
As You Like It-Stitching
Bearly Mine-Spring

5 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

This is such a great card !! I love the the embossing , and the design !! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

meine-bastelarena said...

Your card is really cute. I especially love the gems you added, such a nice finishing touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Clear It Out Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

Simko said...

Lovely card with a beautifully colored image. Thank you for joining us this month at Bearly-Mine Designs Spring challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope we see you again!
Hugs,
Simona (DT)

Shelly said...

Oh this is really cute, what a great image!!!

Thank you for sharing with us a Craftin Desert Divas!
Make sure you check out our April Stamp release. The FUN starts April 22nd, hope to see you there!
Shelly DTM

Jackie said...

Fabby card, just loving those wellies :) Thank you for joining us at BearlyMine Challenges this time, good luck. hugs Jackie DT