Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, March 12, 2018

Tag Topper Easter Card

Hello and welcome to All Things Beautiful!
Today 's card is the second of the Easter cards I've made recently.
If you would like to purchase this card you can find it in my shop over at Burnish and Brayer Designs.

For this card I die-cut several elements and combined them onto a tag.

I stamped both the background of the tag and the card front.

I also included a coordinating envelope.

Products:
Gina K Designs Moonlit Fog, Innocent Pink and Black Onyx ink
Stampabilites woodblock Faith Text Background stamp
Gina k Designs White and Innocent Pink card stock
Hero Arts Envelope pattern woodblock stamp
Joys of the Season Cricut cartridge 4 in
pink bakers twine
Stampin Up' Bold Butterfly Framelits
Stampin Up' Petite Petals Stamps & punch
Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set



I hope you find some time for yourself today to craft!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll also be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

* Love  * Encourage  * Communicate

No comments: