Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Rejoice Easter Card

Hi There and Happy Wednesday!
Welcome to All Things Beautiful!
Today's post is a bright and cheery, sun-gold Easter card.

I stenciled the card front with a tone on tone ink.


die-cut some sentiment circles and triple stamped the sentiment "Rejoice", added a small die-cut, some ribbon, small flower and a pearl.

and of course...a matching envelope!


Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

*Love  *Encourage  *Communicate

No comments: