Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, July 28, 2014

GDT - Slam Dunk!

Hello All! I hope you are enjoying your Monday. . I'm so honored to be a guest Designer for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. You can fin the blog here and check out all the wonderful projects made my the design team. Our challenge for this week is Sports.

I made this Scrapbook layout using Sports Mania. My son is an avid Basketball player, sometimes 4-5 hours everyday. He hopes to one day make the NBA. So I need lots of basketball themed layouts to showcase his talent.



So pull out one of your Cricut Cartridges and make a card, layout or any project related to sports. 
You can find inspiration on the challenge blog here. Now go make something beautiful!

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)



2 comments:

Missy said...

This is a great card Amy, I really like the hoop and the circles you added to accent it! SO happy you joined us as a guest designer at FCCB this week!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Wonderful layout!! Your son will have lots of great memories looking back on his pics on this page :) thanks for Guest Designing for us at FCCB!