Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Card Making Monday # 28 - Congratulatons Banners

Hello! Welcome to another fabulous week and another card making Monday posting! I hope you enjoy this card and take time to browse my other postings too. Feel free to leave comments below and this or any other post. 
I used Quilting Bee Patterned paper by My Minds Eye along with my typical Bazill cardstock. I just love the heavy feel of this cardstock for cards! I discoverd I need the lighter stuff for my scrapbook pages even though Bazill cardstock is so lucious but it weighs the books down. I used OWH sketch #188 for this card.

I used up some small scraps for this card. I love the premade sketches for this reason. It helps me to use most of what I would consider "bucket scraps", too small to keep. I added some embossing thread, very tiny brads and some orange gems to comeplete this card.

Please leave a comment and let me know what's your favorite element of this card. I always try to reply to all the comments. Please consider following me and I would love to visit and follow your blog too! I love finding inspiration! 
Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a great week and I'll see you back on Thursday and Saturday for my other regular posts and posssibly a challenge creation or two on the other days. It's your turn to make something beautiful!


No comments: