Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ribbon Twist Mojo Card

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm so excited to be sharing this Mojo Monday #314 sketch card with you. iIam also submitting this card for the Crafting By Designs anythng goes with a twist (ribbon) challenge.
I struggled with this card and in the end I eliminated the small rectangle element in the upper left hand corner. I think the texture from the diecut overlay and the doiley is enough for the eye to take in.

 
I won a challenge for this card
 10/19/2013

Here's a close up of the double ribbon I used.

Thanks for visiting and please take the time to leave a comment below. I am so enouraged by your comments and it just might make my day!
Also, if you become a follower of my blog I will send a shout out to your blog and link it up in my Feature Friday post.

Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful!

No comments: