Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 13- Explore. Dream. Discover.

Happy Saturday! Welcome all and thank you for visiting.  Todays posting features a small collection of photos I found in the bottom of my phto box. I received these photos from my sons daycare worker. He is 16 now but he was about 3 or 4 here. I'm just ab it behind on some scrapbooking , huh?! 
 I added some apples cut from cork board paper and a patterned paper from my stash. I also added some colored gems in place for the periods

I hope you like my page and find some inspiration to crop some of your favorite moments from the past.
Please leave a comment letting me know what you like best about this page. Take care, enjoy your saturday and take some time today to make something beautiful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Scrapbook is something which is a way of expressing creative ideas as well as
a book of blank pages for sticking clippings, drawings, or pictures in.
Scrapbooking is a source in which we store our memories...
Memories which can be remembered when we need..
scrapbook