Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Card Making Monday # 12 - Masculine Happy Birthday

Welcome! It's Card Making Monday! 
I'm on a Birthday card mission to build up my birthday card stash. I'm always caught off gaurd with birthdays. They always come so fast. So, I've determined to make some in advance and have them on hand. This card was pretty quick and I really like it. I think I might make a few more using camoflauge patterned paper in the background too! What ya think?
I just love the texured look of the deer stamp. It makes it look silkscreened. The elemnts are simple but I think they came together nicely.

I just love all the layers and I think the twine just adds an outdoorsy, masculine feel.

Simple masculine birthday card that didn't take too much time to make. So what's your favorite part of this card? Tell me in the comments box below.  A special thanks to all my followers for visting today and if your not a follower yet please consider doing so. Have a excellant week and now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

No comments: