Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 14 - Sail Away

Hello and welcome to my little blog! I'm so glad your here! Please leave a comment about this card, I love to hear your thoughts! Like I promised last week I'm posting a masculine card from the series of cards I made last weekend. For this card, I pulled out an embossing folder, and element from a Cricut cartridge, some fabric paint and a $ stamp.

 The tag is cut from From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge. I used Devine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder, sentiment is from Anchors Away JustRite stamp set & gems from JoAnn Fabrics.


I used my copics to color in the image. Colors, W5, C3, BG72 & Y38. I'm so bummed the deminsion on the clouds doesn't show in the picture. If you were to hold the card, the fabric paint shows fluff swirls and gives wonderful texture.

Again, thanks for stopping by and why not make something beautiful of your own today and consider both following me and leaving a comment on this post telling me what you like most. Have a wonderful Thursday and see you back on Scrapbook page Saturday!

No comments: