Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

OWH- Sketch challenge #134


These are the last two to fill my box of 100 cards that will go to OWH! I'm so excited to send it and get started on my next box that will contain Christmas cards!
Nothing special about these, just some clean and simple cards using some colored images I had waiting just for them. The Dumbo image was something I found online as a coloring page that I shrunk down and the one on the right is a stamped image from Lili of the Valley Stamps. I used scraps from my stash and the sentiments are from Megan Elizabeth's Alpha stamp set.

               

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Two cute images, but that elephant is just adorable. WOW you have been busy 100 card - good for you!!! I need to get caught up on my card making. Thanks for sharing.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Oh how cute are these!!! Both images are sweet and so is your coloring. But got to admit, that cute Dumbo stole my heart.

Marsha said...

VERY cute and hooray for another 100. Thanks for playing.

Julie said...

Great cards, Amy! Those images are too cute. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

StampTramps said...

What do you mean, nothing special??? These are super cute!!!

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Two very cute cards. You have been a busy bee. Congrats on making 100 cards. That is a big accomplishment

Sharon