Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

WW-Hearts Galore Shaker card

 Hello and welcome to my mid-week post. I'm sharing a shaker card with you today. I've shared some window technique cards with you in the last month or so and I thought I would take that same technique and make it a shaker card.
I used my Gypsy to set the hearts in place and then die cut them. I embossed the paper after the shapes were cut. Added a few patterned papers, sequins & beads to make it interesting. If you are not sure how to make a shaker card there is a tutorial how to under my tutorial tab. For this shaker card I used fun foam to pop uo the top layer and keep the shaker items in place.. I just traces the hearts through the window onto my fun foam and cut them out by hand.

Supplies:
Darice Interlocking Circle Embossing folder
Martha Stewart iridesent hearts and star glitter
Seed beads
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge (for both tag and hearts)
Hobby Lobby Gingham ribbon
Martha Stewart  Heart Chain punch around the page punch
Pink Paislee Pen Pal 12 x 12 paper pad
Bazzill card stock
Gina K Designs Luxury white cardstock for card base

I hope you enjoyed my card sample! Have a wonderful wednesday and I hope you find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute shaker card! Thanks for stopping by the neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create and dropping off your entry this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love shaker cards! I haven't done heart shapes yet - thank you for the inspiration! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT