Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Card Making Monday - Scratch Off Card

Hello There Followers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and if not today is another day with NO mistakes in it yet. So hopefully this week with be the best, brightest week you've ever had!
I am so glad to be sharing this new to me technique card with you. It is called a scratch off card. It works similar to a Scratch ticket. You can get as creative as you want. I chose to make my card a fall theme rendition.
Here it is....oh, and if you are wondering how to make this card...you can check out a few tutorials that I used for inspiration under my Tutorial tab. All my tutorials are in alphabetical order so just scroll down until you see Scratch off Technique.
The tree and leaf stamps are from a Stampabilities stamp set and I used Gina K designs ink.

Have a great week and a wonderful day! Now...make sure to make something beautiful today!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


2 comments:

Debbie Bonczek said...

Thanks for sending me the link to your blog, and for sharing so many craft people's blogs as well. Hopefully someday us New Englanders can all meet up!

Cheers! Debbie @ http://pawstoscrap.blogspot.com/

Katydid Cards said...

I just love that you included the penny and the arrow to the scratch off...I'm itching to pick it up and scratch it off to find out what's underneath! Going to check out the tutorial, too!