Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cupcake Inspiration-Forest Friends Bendy Card

Good Morning! Happy Sunday! I am so honored to be this weeks Cupcake Inspirations Surprise Sweetie design member for Cupcake Inspirations challenge # 331. Our sponsor this week is Your Next Stamp.

Here is my project inspired by the photo. This is my first attempt at making a bendy card. From what I hear they are the new trend in card making. I thought this would be a great card for my great-nephew who is turning 2 in just a few months.

This weeks challenge is Forest Friends
Here's the picture inspiration for this challenge

     

If you haven't tried making a bendy card yet you can find the tutorial I used under the Tutorial tab on my blog.


This is the inside of the card. I love how this card has so many layers and so much dimension. The possibilities are endless!
Here are some closeups of some of the flaps.
This little raccoon critter is hidden behind the first flap with the sentiment.
  


Here's my supply list:
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge (images cut at 1 - 2 inches)
From My Garden Critcut Cartridge
Bazzill Cardstock SCRAPS
Recollections Pattern Paper
Vellum for the dragonfly wings
Peachy Keen stamp Everyday Character Faces stamp set
gems and pearls
My Favorite Things Simply Fabulous Sayings stamp set


I hope you enjoyed my design project! Make sure to go back to the Cupcake Inspirations blog and check out the other fabulous projects from the design team members and load up your forest friend inspired card! Have a wonderful day and now it's your turn to make something beautiful!


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiment Designs-AG
Through the Craftroom Door-AG
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays- AG w/ 2 patterned papers
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog- AG
Hanna & Friends- Special Card Form
Cut It Up-Back to Nature
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards- Animals
Fussy & Fancy -Autumn Colors
Wags n' Whiskers- Use a Die Cut
Catch the Bug-Fall
Hiding in my Craftroom-Super Scraps
613 Ave Create-AG

18 comments:

Joyce Spear said...

Hello from a StampNation Sistah (StamperJoyce)! This is such an impressive card, Amy! I love the bendy card style, and your details are amazing!

Joyce Spear said...

P.S. My blog is StamperJoyce's Creative Corner at www.stamperjoyce.blogspot.com. I'd love a visit from you!

Michelle W said...

Hi Amy, I love your bendy card!

Rach83 said...

Wow, wow and wow again! I absolutely love your card. So creative and colourful. What great inspiration.

Rachel x

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your bendy card! Here is a link to my blog. Thanks for sharing. http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/

Chrisboldo said...

Awesome Card! I love Bendi's....Yours is super though. Hope you will drop by and visit my blog too.


Hugs
Chris Boldovici
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Amy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Anet's Crafting said...

With my other DT hat on. Adorable card Amy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Laurel Beard said...

Wow! How adorable! Look at all those critters and colors and just utter happiness on this card! I can tell you put a lot of heart into it!

Tammy said...

This bendy card is so cute Amy! Fabulous design and I love all of the forest animals! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Tammy x

Crafty Judith said...

Great job and thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Judith DT x

Annamaria said...

Sprankling colors and reayly beautiful card. Love it.
Thanks for playing at Hanna and Friends.
Gr.Mia

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Sheila H said...

Your card is sweet and so cute. I've not seen this type before. Thanks for the info. We're so glad you dropped by 613 Avenue Create this week :)

Kathy said...

This is adorable, what a fun autumn scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

Gina's Cards said...

Wow this is so beautiful and a fabulous design!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again!
Hugs
Gina xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Super card fold that makes your lovely card even more appealing!
Thanks for joining our Fall themed challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week.
Good luck in the draw.
We hope to see you again soon!
Love
Jen L
Bugaboo DT