Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Bubble Birthday Duo

Hey All! It's Friday!!!!!!! I'm so excited to show you my latest cards. I love geometric shapes. I'm a clean and simple girl at heart with classic taste in clothes and design so when I saw this stamp set by Simon Says Stamp I couldn't resist. Also, I'm using a challenge over at Stamp Nation as inspiration. It's every size circle stamp you can imagine! So this is what I came up with


This card was pretty easy once I decided where I wanted each sized circle stamp. Boy, I could have really used a MISTI for this card in multiples. I made 22 of them, stamping each circle. It's on it's way though!!!!!!! *excited*




I hope you enjoyed viewing my cards and find the inspiration to make a repeating pattern card of your own.


Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Lots of Dots stamp set
Ginak K Designs ink in Tomato Soup, Sweet Corn, Innocent POink, Jelly Bean Green and Ocean Mist
Gina K Designs white Pure Luxury card stock
Gina K Designs Posterboard Sentiments stamp set
enamel dots
PPP Sequins

Have a rockin' weekend! Now...make sure to make something beautiful today!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:

10 comments:

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with Artistic Inspirations!

Unknown said...

Hi Amy, Great card. I love all the circles and great colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member xx

Melissa said...

LOVE this design, Amelia!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your link. :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous birthday cards.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

You are going to love the MISTI!!!! Just be careful with those magnets.....I have broken so many!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see also that someone else is loving the dots. I have several dot sets....I think my favorite is the Bokeh Dots from Ellen Hutson, but I have two others as well. Plus with one swirling dots if that makes any sense. I love this card....still need to work on my color selection. Sigh!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So beautiful!

Michelle said...

A lovely creation with gorgeous colours and details - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Kim Kutie said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

Annette said...

Love your pretty pastel colours.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.