Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Feature Friday - 7/17/2015

For those of you who are visiting, my Feature Friday post is a way to show appreciation to my followers. Every Friday I link up the blogs of those who have become new follower friends and then I also showcase some crafty work of existing followers. I track whom I've showcased so everyone will have an opportunity.

and now onto my follower favs for this week!

I just love the summer feel of this card. She's has made a nice mix of texture and pattern in her paper selection. Make sure to go visit and see more of  Theresa's creations.

I love the movement feel of this card. The bling and layers really add a special touch! Make sure to visit Smarney's blog to see more.

I love this Summer themed note card holder. What a fabulous way to use your die cuts or cutting machine for making different craft projects. Great Job! Make sure to go over and give D a visit.

This picture is so sweet! I love how Pauline used her stamps to think outside the box and make this picture frame. Make sure to go on over and give her some love for this great project.

I just love the beautiful texture in this card! The punched borders and cut out embellishments coordinate so nicely. Make sure to check out Julie's other projects too.

I hope you enjoyed viewing the work of a few followers of all things beautiful! If you haven't become a follower yet join and you'll have a chance to be showcased too. It may take a little time but I will get to everyone.

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

4 comments:

D- said...

Thanks soooo much for the Friday Feature honor. How sweet of you.
{Thanks for the heads up, too. It has been a crazy summer}
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Julie Reed said...

Thank you so much for featuring me Amy, such a lovely thing to do x

Theresa's Studio said...

How sweet of you to feature my card and with your shout out to my blog. This is a very thoughtful thing to do.
Thanks! Hugs, Theresa

pauline said...

Thank you ,Thats very nice of you ,Lots Hugs xx