Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

UMT- Masculine-God Bless

Welcome to another edition of Using My Tools Thursday!
Today's card showcases a tool I've sadly let sit and collect dust for over 6 or more months. My little  Janome sewing machine. GASP! I know I love this little sewing machine! It's so great for scrapbooking pages and cards but alas, life has been busy and I have not been crafting as often as I would like to, so quick and simple card designs have been in order. BUT! today I dusted off my sewing machine, put a new spool of thread on and stitched away. Here is the result!
I used the window technique that I showcased last time and added a zigzag stitch to finish off my design. 
I like this masculine card because I've pulled together a masculine paper pattern and color palette, various textures and a few techniques yet it still appears very clean and simple


Well I hope you like my masculine card design and are inspired to incorporates some stitching on your cards.
Have a wonderful weekend and now it's your turn to make something beautiful!
Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In truth, I still can't work out how your blog works.... sorry. However, I'm here. https://createaday2014.wordpress.com/