Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, July 27, 2015

CMM-Masking Best Wishes

Good Morning, Good Morning! Hello and Welcome to my latest Card making Monday post!
Today's post features some reverse masking. I've been making an attempt to practice my clean and simple card making abilities. Which is very hard for me. I am definitely a layer and embellishment girl but I admire the clean and simple look so I've been taking some online Clean and Simple Card Making classes and attempting to incorporate what I have been learning. 

For these cards I've decided to use some tone on tone in order to simplify the look even more. I used both Gina K Designs inks and matching card stock as well as some stamps from her Duo Stamp sets.
It's been a while since I've done some reverse masking but the technique came back to me quickly. If you haven't done this technique check out the tutorial I have posted on my Tutorial page here. There are lots of examples of other cards I've made using this technique...enjoy browsing.

I chose to make one masculine and one feminine version. I think I pulled off the simplicity nicely. 

Well, have a great week and now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Lovely cards! I thank you very much for the tutorial on how to do this. I will be trying it soon. Hugs, Robin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, these ae both wonderful! Love them! Great technique and colours!