Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TTT- Spring Bunny

 Hello and welcome to another Tip Top Tuesday Challenge. For this challenge we need to use something on our cards with the quantities 3, 5 & 7.  It was my pleasure to color and use the super cute image by Zlatoeria called Kick Some Grass/Spring is Here.

Wow! 101 followers. You still have time to be a part of my 100 follower Blog candy drawing! I will be drawing the winner on March 31 and posting it on April 2,  so jump on board and become a follower of all things beautiful to be eligible for the prize! 

Onto my card...
So for my number challenge...I used 3 layers of cardstock , inked 5 clouds and the image has 7 flowers.

I added pink flocking to the nose and bottoms of the bunnie's feet.

These are the Copic markers I choose to color the image with.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...



17 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I love this card - that bunny is so sweet and the whole card design is just wonderful - brilliant - Michelle x

Wendy Perkins said...

What a lovely card Michelle, so simple yet so effective. Thanks for sharing..x

Unknown said...

Fab design and such lovely pastel colours..... thank you for joining in with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love the pleasure of your company in next weeks challenge .....,.
Hugs
Suzy B ~Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Xx

Majo said...

This is so cute, love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Twisted Tuesdays!

Chana Malkah said...

This is just adorable, Amy! The design is so light and airy! Nice work! Thanks for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Hugz,
Chana

NanaConnie said...

Amy, this is just so precious! Love the soft colors and the spring feel. :-D

Vickie Y said...

Super cute and so wishing spring would hurry and get here! Love the soft colors you used for your CAS card. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesdays Green Challenge.

Sandra said...

I love this cute card! Soft colors (your coloring is super!) and such a sweet bunny :)
Hugs, Sandra

Chris Hanselman said...

Great card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining our Think Spring Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris
Co-Owner
Created with Love Challenges

Anonymous said...

Cute bunny, love the fuzzy nose and feet...such a nice touch. Thanks for playing at Eureka!

D- said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet bunny.
Your coloring is beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

sandie said...

What a cutie bunny and fab clouds. Thanks for joining us at Stamplorations

Lynne said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

Lizzie R said...

Those clouds are off the charts awesome! I'll need to know how you did those! Love the image and how you coloured it! Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is gorgeous Amy. Those clouds look fabulous and I love the cute image, even cuter with the flock you've added.

Thanks for joining in our latest challenge at Crafty Calendar and good luck.

Jo x

Debra James said...

Wonderful Card, love the little bunny and scene-Thanks for playing along with STAMPlorations

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally adorable - love those ears~ Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations!