Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Card Making Monday # 33 -Feminine Sketch

Good Morning All! Yeah! It's Cardmaking Monday. Todays card is from the Mail It monday Challenge Blog with Sketch #4
For this sketch I flipped it around and added a few more embellishments to beef it up a bit.

This card was chosen  
4/2/2014

I used a pleating technique on this card. You can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.

I used a Hero Arts birthday sentiment and popped up the banner.

I hope you like my card and join in the fun over at Mail It Monday.
Take care and have a beautiful week and go make something beautiful today....

Challenges:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the aqua blue and grey together! I would never have thought of using those colors together. I will be trying this color combo. Great card!

miniheather said...

love the aqua blue and beautiful card love how this is done