Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Crafting Cafe-Let There Be Spring

Good Morning Bloggers! 
Over at The Crafting Cafe it's time for this month's challenge: CAS (Clean and Simple)

I chose the daffoldil image by LEJ Designs
It's very hard for me to make CAS cards! For some reason I just keep embellishing. It might be the huge stash well...everywhere! ;-)

Anyhoo, Here's my card creation...
For the clean and simple style I kept no frills for the ribbon. I did emboss the cardstock background but no Designer Patterned paper for this card and added just 3 gems instead of lots of bling.
I doubled the image and popped up one to give it some demension. You can find the tutorial for 3D piecing here and many more tutorials tutorial tab here.


We would love to have you take on the challenge and show us your crafty creation! 
The challenge runs until to the end of March so hurry, hurry! That's tomorrow!
To enter your card click here   

Products:
Ocal Spellbinders Die
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Fresh Cut Flowers Sizzex Texture plate

I hope you are inspired to try a CAS card so now ofcourse, it's your turn to make something beautiful!
Challenges:


6 comments:

Caroline said...

This flower is sooo pretty and so is your card. I love the embossing and the elegant edges frame. Great job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

DIANA L. said...

This is so elegant love the colors and the flower I love it.
Thank you for entering the Bitten By The Bug 2 use a cartridge with a flower cut challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Mayras Designs said...

Very pretty card , the flower is beautiful ! I am so happy you joined us at BBTB2 !

Pam MacKay said...

Gorgeous card love the added dimension! Thanks for joining BBTB2 Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card. Love the image and your die. Thanks for joining us at CMM.

susiestacey said...

A lovely card.
Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Use Those Dies' challenge and good luck x Susan x