Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stars and Stripes-red, white & Blue card

Hello and Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and perusing my blog. I hope you are inspired and enjoy the projects you see. Feel free to leave a comment on any post and please consider becoming a follower.

I made this card using a new 6 x 6 paper pad. This pad came as part of a kit I received from my local scrapbooking store, Right At Home in North Attleboro MA. You can visit their web page here or on Facebook here. Anyway, I know I said I wouldn't buy anymore 6x6 pads BUT as all of you crafters know; that's a resolution we never seem to keep. Besides, it was part of a card kit of the month. That's an exclusion right?! ;-)

Anyhow, on to the card. I had fun making this card. A friend of mine showed me the fold and this is what I came up with. You can find a tutorial on how to make a Joy Fold card here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.
I just couldn't stop embellishing!

The 6 x 6 pad is by Teresa Collins 

Materials:
red brads from oriental Trading
Teresa Collins Stationary Noted
Star spiral clips  by Creative Impressions
Inkadinkadoo Expressions Stamp Set
circle tag by Martha Stewart
Arrow -Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge (set at 2 inches)
Stars - Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cardtridge (set at 1.25, 1.50 & 1.75 inches)

Again thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed viewing this project and are inspired to go make something beautiful!

No comments: