Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 3 -The Perfect Blend

Hello all! Welcome to my blog and thank you for browsing. I LOVE Starbucks! That's my one guilty pleasure besides cardmaking and scrapbooking ofcourse! I thought I should document my favorite drink.

I used a simple layout from Scrapbooks Etc. You can find the free sketches here. I added a wrapper from stasrbucks for texture. *Not acid free :-(   

I cut the coffee cup from a Cricut Cartridge file and then added some glitter glue to the top of the pot for some shimmer like glass. The letters were cut with SCAL and the journaling i did on my computer in a word document.

That's all for now; just a quick simple layout. I hhope you enjoyed my layout! Have as great Saturday and don't forget to make something beautiful!

No comments: