Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 1 - Eerie-sistible

Welcome! Welcome! I'm so glad your visiting! Another Saturday and another Scrapbook page. As always I scrapbook out of order and more like what I feel like putting to page. This week is a fun layout using a black and white photo. This weeks layout has lots of elements  to share.
First the title. I played around with some Halloween themed titles and decided upon one I found in Inspiration Station. You can find the book here. I gather a lot of titles, sentiments and inspirational quotes from this book. It's a must have for card makers and scrapbookers alike. I also used a pleating technique. You can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.

This layout uses a variety of textures and materials. In this picture you can see I've combined some stickers and felt pumpkins. The felt self-adhesive Jack-O-Lanterns are from Martha Stewart.

I also added some texture and dimension by using a heavy weight ribbon and accordion folding of the pattern paper.

Lastly, I also used a metal embellishment that serves a dual purpose. it completes my title and adds a unique element to the page.

Well, that's it! My Saturday Scrapbook page. I hope you like it and please feel free to leave comments. I love hearing from you! Would love to have you follow me as well and now it's your turn. Go make something beautiful!

No comments: