Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Just say Hello- Bleaching Technique

Hello and welccome to my little blog spot! I hope you enjoy this project and are inspired to create something beautiful! I also hope you consider following me as well. For this card I used a bleaching technique I learned from StampTV. You can find the youtube video here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.

I used one of my 6 x 6 pads for this card and a new $1.00 stamp from Michaels
Once I bleached the images I went over it with my Copic markers and some glossy accents on the flowers

Matyerials:
OWH Sketch 160
Recollections dark chocolate cardstock
Bazill cardstock Quick Sand & Curry
My MInds Eye paper pad Sunshine
Bleach technique
Michaels $1.00 stamp Hello
Color Box ink Chestnuts
Inkadnkadoo embossing powder -Copper


I hope you enjoyed my project. Please feel free to send me an email with any questions and feel free to  leave a comment on any post on my blog. I love to hear your comments! I hope you consider becoming a follower and taking some time to browse my posts and comment on my projects. Now it's your turn! Go make something beautiful!

No comments: