Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Smash Book

So...in watchng the Tuesday Tutorial from Above Rubies Studio I got excited about smash books and making one. Like I've said before I always jump in with both feet and go full steam ahead so I started making 4 of them. One for my daughter, one for my daughters friend who is having a birthday party very soon, one for my sister and one for myself. I finished the first one and dropped it off at Staples to have it bound. (I don't have a bind it all) boohoo. .

Many thanks to Chrispea on Youtube for the downloadable pages to include in my daughter's smashbook. Here's the link to Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9oV9akW-fo

I cleaned up my  crafty mess and put the materials for the other smash books away for now. I want to see how the first one comes out before I repeat any possible mistakes.  Also....I have to get going on the ABS design team submission. I know what I want to do, it's the getting started. I hoping to have it  ready way before the deadline...so I must get going. I am stopping for lunch, going to get the smash book (I'll load a pic when I get it!) and since my craft room is clean I'm sure either inspiration or exhaustion will hit. lol

*Can't wait until my daughter starts smashing it!*

No comments: