Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Flap cards for Operation Write Home

These are some flap cards I made to send to Operation Write Home. I had these stamped images waitng for homes. These 3 cards are stamped using a Studio G dollar stamp I picked up at JoAnn Fabrics and colored with Copic markers. I only have about 16 Copic markers so I can't really do much blending. I would LOVE to have more Copic markers! There is nothing else like them. I can't even describe what they feel like when the color goes on. The patterned paper were leftover scraps that fit perfectly.

I used a double sided patterened paper sheet from a baby paper pad and a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page "Double Loops" punch. For the Sentiment I used a Studio G dollar stamp that I picked up at ACMoore.

Hope you Enjoy!

No comments: