Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Boy's Thirteenth

Okay, so I've had a little time on my hands lately. I recetnly had some minor surgery and will be out of work for a bit. So...I've tried to catch up on some scrapbooking I've procrastinated on in the past. These pics of my son were taken in Dec. 2010. He's since had another birthday and for some reason  I kept pushing them to the side for other pics and pages. (I think its because the pictures were rather dark and not as nice as some others I've taken) Well, today was the day to finally compete this double page layout. I finally did it!





I used some solid cardstock I picked up through Oriental trading and colorbok from Wal-mart. The patterned paper was scraps leftover from other layouts. I cut out balloons using Cricut cartridge "Create a Critter" @ 2.5 inches and the number 13 was cut @ 2.25 and the Happy Birthday sentiment was cut @  2.30 using the  "Sweet Treats" cartridge. I used "Lacy Labels" catridge for the tag cut @ 2.06 inches using my Gypsy to size. I used my Microsoft Word to Journal in a text box.

Hope you like it! 

No comments: