Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

White Wash Technique- Purple Haze

 Hello Crafty friends! Thank you for stopping by to see my latest card post. 
Today 's card showcases a very unique technique.

Today we are looking at the White Wash technique.  If you haven't tried this technique yet and would like to you can find a tutorial under my tutorial tab here.





Products:
Gina K Designs Prickly Pear, Edible Eggplant * Black Onyx card stock
WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Mum Stamp
Catherine pooler Lattice Frame Die
Stampendous Labels Four die set
ribbon from Michaels Craft Store
Ranger White & Clear embossing powder
adhesive pearls
Gina K Designs white ink

Have a beautiful, memorable day!

2 comments:

nina said...

I was searching for that on all internet, thank you !
e yesterday night and I at last found what i was looking for! This is a terrific weblog by the way, however it appears a little hard to read in my verison phone.
RCG Online Store

Unknown said...

Dude, I must say that overall I am fairly taken with this web page. It is apparent that you know you subject matter and you are passionate about it.
not sure what I wouldve done if I had not discovered such a thing like this. Im able to at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks a lot very much for the Advantages of SEO