Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, September 7, 2018

Thank You Black Magic Technique

Hello and welcome to All Things Beautiful!
Today 's card showcases a fun technique.
This card features the Black Magic coloring technique. If you haven't tried this technique yet and would like to you can find a tutorial under my tutorial tab here.

You can also purchase this card and others like it over at my Burnish and Brayer shop here.

I used a scallop dies to find my focal point. Add the die-cut sentiment.



Here is a close up of the black magic panel.


I also stamped a coordinating envelope. it was my crafty goal this year to include a decorated envelope for each card and if possible some coordinating image inside the card too. So far so good on the resolution!

Products:
Gina K designs Sending Love Stamp
Inktense pencils - Sherbet Lemon, Tangerine, Sun Yellow, Wright Blue
Darice Scallop Die
Gina K Designs Jelly Bean Green card stock and ink


Have a wonderful crafty day!



Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

* Love  * Encourage  *Communicate

No comments: