Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Floral Joseph's Coat Card

Howdy and Hello Crafty friends! Thank you for stopping by to see my latest card post. 
Today 's card showcases a very unique technique.

Today we are looking at the Joseph's coatmy tutorial tab here.
technique. If you haven't tried this technique yet and would like to you can find a tutorial under

You can also purchase this card and others like it over at my Burnish and Brayer shop here.

For this techniue you must create your background panel first and then heat emboss clear with our stamp images

Here is a closer look at the embossing, die-cut sentiment and ribbon.


I also stamped a coordinating envelope. It was my crafty goal this year to include a decorated envelope for each card and if possible some coordinating image inside the card too. So far so good on the resolution!

Products:
Gina K Designs Passionate Pink, Sweet Corn, Chocolate Brown, Tomato Soup ink
Stampin' Up Posy Punch stamp
Gina K Designs Sweet Corn card stock
Stampin' Up Sincere Salutations stamp

Have a beautiful, memorable day!



Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

* Love  * Encourage  *Communicate

No comments: