Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, July 9, 2018

Merry and Bright

Hello friends and welcome to All Things Beautiful.
I hope you are having a fun summer and also finding time to be creative.
In today's post I am showcasing a Christmas card. 
What would be July with out a little Christmas in July?!

For this card I chose to stick with a 6x6 paper pad and play off the elements in the patterned paper.
I also incorporated some stitching as well. If you'd like some ideas on how to incorporate stitching into your cards you can find a stitching tutorial under my tutorial tab here.


For the inside of the card and for the envelope I continued to use pages from the 6 x 6 pad and additional cut out pieces from the snowflake dies listed below. I added a strip of paper and stitching to the flap of the envelope. I hope it mails well. It's not too thick but does have some dimension.


Products:
Craft Smith Shimmer Noel 6x6 pattern paper stack
Gina K Designs Black Onyx cardstock
Martha Stewart Aspen Snowflake border punch
CAS-ual Fridays Bring On The Snowflakes stamp die set



Have a great week! 
Hope you find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: