Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, April 6, 2018

Spring Sunflower Card

 Hey there bloggers!
I hope you've been well!
Since we are expecting some warmer weather soon I thought I would share with you a bight and cheery spring card.


For this card, I used a sketch from Operation Write Home, sketch #
stamped, masked and heat emboss with clear embossing powder each section and then inked the edges around the image with sweet corn ink by Gina K Designs.


Products:
Gina k Designs Luxury Sweet Corn and White Cardstock
MME Moments 6 x6 paper pad
Taylored Expression Big-Blooms SunflowerStamp Set
white ribbon from Michaels Arts & Crafts



Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: