Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, October 23, 2015

Feature Friday 10/23/2015

Hello and welcome to this weeks Feature Friday post. I am so excited to welcome some new followers and share some new projects made by my followers! I love sharing my Feature Friday posts and giving my followers the opportunity to showcase their work with other folowers of all things beautiful. if you would like your work showcased be sure to follow all things beautiful and you too will have your work featured in a Feature Friday post.

First let's welcome and a BIG "Shout Out!" to some new followers and their blogs to all things beautiful!

Joyce @ StamperJoyce's Creative Corner

Rachel @ On the Wings of Craft

Michelle W. @ Cards by MichelleW

Chris B. @ The Cardphile Lady

Carmen Zabb @ The Enchanted Lane

Welcome to some new email followers too!

Sharon - a friend over at StampNation

Barb @ Barb's Creative Corner

Billie @ Ink On My Fingers

Anne Lewis @ Stampin Up

&

Lori

Welcome Ladies! So glad you're here and I hope you fnds lots of inspiration....

So without further delay...Here are my feature favs for today!

When I saw this card i immediate said, "awwwe". it is so sweet. I love the detail of the flowers and diecut embellishsments. Kat did a great job coordinating the colors in the image to the colors in the papers amd embellishements. Well done! make sure to visit her blog for more details on this card.
Floral pink handmade card featuring Tilda hiding rose bouquet by Magnolia Rubberstamps


I love anything floral so when i saw this very femenine card using flowers I simply adored it.
What a great use of detail and texture. Make sure to visit Maureens blog and check out her other creations.

I think Sylvia did a fabulous job in restoring this old peice of furniture. It looks brand new!
Make sure to check out her process of restoreing some other furniture in more of her posts.

This card has so much spunk!
I just love the cut little owl, the bright colors and how she interpreted the challenge sketch. 
What a great job! make sure to go check out her other creations!

I haven't experienced too much with mixed media. Just a few canvases. However, the detailed work in this project has inspoired me to bring out all my mixed media tools and give it another wirl! i really enjoed viewing this project with all its intensity of color and design. make sure to check out the other projects by Lerusho.

I hope you enjoyed viewing the work of  followers of all things beautiful! If you haven't become a follower yet, join and you'll have a chance to be showcased too. It may take a little time but I will get to everyone.

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
Check it out here!

( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

3 comments:

Billie A said...

Thank you for the inspiration when I visit your blog. Thank you for mentioning my blog. happy crafting. hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Well, I finally got to your blog from SN. (I am the one who lives in MA). What a great place you have here!! Yikes!!! You are really talented and ambitious!!! Five kids, a husband, a job PLUS all sorts of crafting? Wow.I can tell I will be here often!!!

Joyce Spear said...

Thanks so much for "Shouting Out" my little blog, Amy. I also want to tell you that you're a fabulous addition to our StampNation community, both with your participation and your quality of work. When I'm looking through SN posts it's usually out of necessity at top speed, so I don't get to leave as many comments as I would like. Just thought I'd let you know that I do see you and I like what I see!