Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Hamburger Fun

Ok, so I mentioned months ago I was going to post some new pictures of cakes I've made recently and I haven't.
There is no time like the present and I made these cupcakes just for fun!
I hope you are inspired to give them a try for yourself and if you do i would love to see yours. Send me an email using the form on the right and include a copy of your cupcakes!


These were pretty easy. I used various colored frosting, a round top in a few different sizes and a leaf tip, and for the hamburger bun. A couple of Vanilla Wafer cookies
Viola! Hamburger Fun!


Don't forget to become a follower if you haven't done so I am picking the winner on November 30th so you still have time!

If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

Have a GREAT weekend and find time for yourself to make something beautiful!

2 comments:

Robin said...

These are amazing cupcakes! I've seen interesting ones before but these "top the cake". Hugs, Robin

NanaConnie said...

Incredible, Amy! Perfect desert for a picnic! This should be a summertime inspiration photo for a challenge. (hint, hint) :-D