Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Creative Encouragement - Craft Store Icecream

Hello and Happy Sunday!
We've all heard about doing an act of kindness for someone else just to brighten our world and even our own day! A pay it forward sort of thing. I got the idea for my creative encouragement endeavour from Art Abandonment.  At least once a month I'm going to post my latest act of creative encouragement. You can find more about these posts under my post page.

Here's my latest act of random encouragement.




For all those cardmakers out there. I hope you join me with leaving a little Creative Encouragement and send me an email with a picture of where you left your card. 

If you have any questions on how I do it or if you'd like the word document I made for the tags feel free to email me using the contact form on the right.

Have a fabulous Sunday and go make something beautiful!

2 comments:

Things and Stuff said...

That's so very nice of you. Hope to do same too...i'll definitely check the how to. TFS!
Just became ur follower. Hope u'll passby mine at sltbywm.blogspot.com.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet idea and beautiful card!